PSG are allegedly setting up a push to bait Leo Messi to the French capital yet Manchester City extravagant their odds of playing the Guardiola card.
Leo Messi’s dad has denied any contact with Paris Saint-Germain over an expected move to Ligue 1 for the Barcelona skipper yet the talk factory proposes the Parc des Princes cash men actually feel they can entice Messi to join his previous colleague Neymar and Kylian Mbappé in a fantasy group forward line.
In any case, Manchester City have additionally not abandoned rejoining the Barcelona whiz with his coach Pep Guardiola in the Premier League.
PSG getting ready Messi bargain?
Paris Saint-Germain are getting ready to declare the marking of Lionel Messi, as per FootballTransfers.
Messi, who is out of agreement toward the finish of the period, attempted to leave Barcelona toward the beginning of 2020-21 yet the six-time Ballon d’Or champ selected to stay at Camp Nou.
Presently, Ligue 1 victors PSG are becoming progressively certain of baiting Messi to Paris on a free transfer, having told their stores around the French money to prepare themselves for an appeal of shirt deals.
The Daily Star, in any case, claims Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City stay hopeful of marking Messi.
Bayern lead race for Upamecano
– Premier League champions Liverpool are set to offer star safeguard Virgil van Dijk another blockbuster five-year contract, reports Fabrizio Romano.
– Bayern Munich are in shaft position to sign RB Leipzig focus back Dayot Upamecano however the Bundesliga champions are as yet unsure on outlaying quite a huge aggregate in the midst of the Covid pandemic, says Sport Bild. Upamecano has been vigorously connected with Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool.
– According to Corriere della Sera, Inter and Milan are the primary competitors to sign Atalanta star Papu Gómez. The skipper and Atalanta lead trainer Gian Piero Gasperini have dropped out, prompting inescapable reports Gomez will leave in January. Entomb are the top choices to sign Gomez as they could supposedly offer Christian Eriksen in return. Any semblance of PSG, Lazio and Napoli have additionally arisen as potential objections.
– Hakan Calhanoglu is set to remain at Milan, reports Calciomercato. United have been connected with a move for the prospective free specialist.
– Romano says Sergio Ramos is probably going to proceed at Madrid past the 2020-21 season. Los Blancos chief Ramos is approaching the finish of his agreement, prompting joins with any semblance of PSG, Juventus and United.